With an exciting sixth week under our belts, here are the LestersLegends 2012 Week 7 fantasy football tight end rankings.
1. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints
The bye week came at an ideal for Graham as he got nicked up last game. He should be ready to rock against Tampa Bay.
2. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
Gronk hasn’t scored since Week 4, but remains a big part of the Patriots’ attack. He destroyed the Jets in their last meeting last year.
3. Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers
He had a quiet game against the Giants, but should be a bigger focus against Seattle.
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
He has his groove back with 19 catches for 200 yards over his past two games.
5. Fred Davis, Washington Redskins
Davis is averaging 65 yards over his past four games. RG3 will lean on him against the G-Men.
6. Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots
He didn’t have a heavy workload, but he was active when he was out there, catching six passes for 30 yards and a score. He could be in store for more this week.
7. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
Baltimore had some big losses on defense. Daniels is averaging 65.7 yards over the past three games.
8. Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
The yardage isn’t there, but he’s the first look when the Vikings get in the red zone.
9. Heath Miller, Pittsburgh Steelers
Miller continues to be heavily involved in the offense, and that trend should continue against Cincinnati.
10. Jermaine Gresham, Cincinnati Bengals
He’s averaging 4.5 catches for 59.8 yards and 0.5 TDs in his past four games. He should see some looks over the middle as the Steelers are preoccupied with A.J. Green.
11. Jared Cook, Tennessee Titans
He’s averaging four catches for 51 yards and 0.5 TDs over his past four games. If he only received more targets he could be a top-five tight end.
12. Brandon Pettigrew, Detroit Lions
He’s averaging 5.2 catches for 52.2 yards. If the ground game struggles, he could see plenty of short targets.
13. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
He was slowed by Seattle, but should see more action against Dallas coming out of the bye.
14. Dennis Pitta, Baltimore Ravens
He had a better game, but needs to do more to get back into TE1 consideration.
15. Scott Chandler, Buffalo Bills
He had a dud last week, but is a great red-zone threat against Tennessee.
Also check out:
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!