Hello once again everybody!
It's that time for yet another WWE pay-per-view offering; this time in the form of the hugely entertaining Elimination Chamber.
While I'm sure there is already enough buzz around the February PPV, with this event also comes the much-anticipated (I hope!) second installment of the WWE Prediction Challenge.
To those of you who took part in the Royal Rumble Prediction Challenge; firstly, let me say a huge thank you. It was due to your support and enthusiasm that the first competition was such as success.
The results from January's challenge are available here.
For those who have already taken part, by now you should be fairly familiar with the format of this challenge. But for all you first-timers out there, don't worry, all shall be explained around the rules, guidelines and details of how to enter below.
With this being the second in a series of 2013 PPV prediction challenges, there will be two final league tables produced following this event; one for the Elimination Chamber Prediction Challenge only, and another for cumulative scores for those who have taken part in both January and February (this will continue throughout the year).
Now, the format of the Elimination Chamber Prediction Challenge will be slightly different to that of its predecessor. This is due to a number of reasons.
Obviously, less Superstars will compete in the EC match(es); therefore, it is difficult to create variety for individual predictions. Despite this, I have developed a brand-new scoring system for the Elimination Chamber event.
Please read carefully below for the full details.
*Please note that I have stated "in either EC match" as a precaution in the event that another chamber bout is added to the card. This means that you may choose Superstars who have already been confirmed for the blue-brand match, or speculate as to who may be included in an additional one.
- First entrant in the Elimination Chamber match (this can be for either match, if there are two): three points
- Second entrant in the Elimination Chamber match: three points
- Final entrant in the Elimination Chamber match: three points
- First person eliminated in the Elimination Chamber match: three points
- Runner-Up in the Elimination Chamber match (once again, this can be either): five points
- Winner of the Elimination Chamber match: 10 points
- The Superstar who leaves the Elimination Chamber PPV as World Heavyweight champion: 15 points
- The Superstar who leaves the Elimination Chamber PPV as WWE champion: 15 points
- The method by which the WWE title match is decided (e.g. pinfall, disqualification, submission, etc.): five points
- How the WWE title match if decided (e.g. Rock Bottom, interference from The Shield, Anaconda Vice etc.): an additional 10 bonus points
- An additional bonus point will be awarded for each elimination a selected Superstar is responsible for (for example, if Sheamus pins three of the other five participants he will receive an additional three bonus points).
So there you have it, your guide to the 2013 Elimination Chamber Prediction Challenge. As always, If you do have any queries, questions or thoughts, please feel free to comment below.
To enter, simply list your predictions below or alternatively message me directly.
The final deadline for entries will be the beginning of the pre-show of the PPV, so you have plenty of time to get your predictions in.
As in January, I'll get the ball rolling with my entry for the 2013 Elimination Chamber Prediction Challenge:
First entrant in the Elimination Chamber match - Daniel Bryan
Second entrant in the Elimination Chamber match: Kane
Final entrant in the Elimination Chamber match: Randy Orton
First entrant eliminated in the Elimination Chamber match: The Great Khali
Runner-up in Elimination Chamber match: Randy Orton
Winner of the Elimination Chamber match: Sheamus
Who leaves PPV as World Heavyweight champion: Dolph Ziggler
Who leaves PPV as WWE champion: The Rock
Method by which WWE title match is decided: submission
How the WWE title match is won: Sharpshooter
Let me just say a huge thank you in advance on all those planning to take part!
Thanks for reading and (hopefully) taking part!
Goodbye and good luck!