Physical Stats: 6'3, 253
Combine/Pro Day Stats: 50 reps. 4.72 40-yard dash
Projected Stock: Seventh round
- Ridiculously strong
- High upside
- Pretty quick
- Could turn into a superstar
- Plays many different positions
- Had his best games against the best competition
- Not much college production, compared to the competition he played
- Hasn't played more than one year at any position he's been at
- No show in a lot of games
- Played at a very small school and not much competition
Unknown. as of now
I don't know how Ian Hoskins was projected so late. After his ridiculous outing at the Marshall pro day, all NFL eyes should be raised; 50 reps is just unheard of. On top of those 50 reps, he ran a 4.72, which is pretty quick for DE. He'll take a long time to develop, at least two-three years, but if you're patient, he could be something special. He played LB for two years at MLB and OLB, and moved to DT and DE his senior year. He's most likely become a three-four DE, but there's no set position for him. He could be the steal of the draft in the seventh round.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!