Join us for the frantic conclusion to the summer transfer window, with clubs from England and around Europe scrambling to complete deals before the 11 p.m. BST Monday deadline
We'll have all the major updates as they come in (and some minor ones too). The headlines so far:
- Gareth Bale unveiled at Real Madrid, speaks of "dream" move.
- Mesut Ozil signs for Arsenal in a club record deal
- Man Utd's pursuit of Ander Herrera fails
- Marouane Fellaini joins David Moyes' troops for £27.5 million
- Romelu Lukaku loaned to Everton
- James McCarthy followed Lukaku to Goodison Park