May 23, 2009
- What if Michael Chang was over six feet tall?
- What if anything but wooden racquets were banned?
- What if Marat Safin weren’t as delightfully crazy as he is?
- What if Andre Agassi had his head straight early on in his career?
- What if Monica Seles had never been stabbed?
- What if Roger Federer were a left-hander?
- What if Rod Laver had not turned professional in 1962, and therefore played in every Slam from 1963 to 1968?
- What if Bjorn Borg had not retired from professional tennis at the age of 26 in January 1983, and had played more than just one Australian Open?
- What if Nadal, Federer, Laver, Sampras, Agassi, Becker, Edberg, Borg and McEnroe had all been at their prime at the same time?
- What if none of the above players ever played Tennis?
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!