I am “old skool” when it comes to football. What wins championships to me is what happens in the trenches. The guys who get down and dirty on both sides, allowing the flash players at the skill positions to flourish. Let me share 10 questions I would want to ask Pro Bowl LT, Jake Long.
1. How did it feel when the Miami Dolphins selected you as the No 1 pick in the 2008 NFL Draft?
2. What was it like walking out for the 1st time at Dolphin(sorry…Landshark) stadium?
3. Did the heat and humidity take the life out of you when you first got here? And do you feel it gives you an edge at home?
4. When did you realize that you had a playoff team on your hands last season?
5. Describe you game day ritual before you take the field? What do you eat?
6. How do you stay focused when you are on the road and sleeping in hotels for away games?
7. What type of music do you listen to?
8. What is your favorite play to be called in the huddle?
9. Are you looking forward to working with Jason Taylor and learning how to combat that type of speed?
10. When did you start collecting all those tattoos? What do they represent not only to you personally but about you to others?
Thanks Jake, and I think I speak for all fans when I say we are so happy you are here.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!