UFC on Fox 11 weigh-ins will get underway from Orlando, Fla. at 4 p.m. ET on Friday. Bleacher Report will have full coverage when the fighters take to the scale.
The main event is set as a heavyweight title eliminator as No. 2-ranked Fabricio Werdum takes on No. 3-ranked Travis Browne in the five-round main event.
Both men are on a three fight win streak, but Browne has been the more active fighter. All three of his wins came in 2013, and Saturday will mark the first time in 10 months that Werdum has stepped inside the Octagon for a fight.
The rest of the main card is just as exciting. No. 3-ranked Miesha Tate battles No. 7-ranked Liz Carmouche in a women's bantamweight co-main event. Lightweight Donald Cerrone, ranked No. 8, squares off against No. 11-ranked Edson Barboza, and Brad Tavares, ranked No. 13, meets Yoel Romero, ranked No. 14, in the middleweight division.
It will be an exciting night on Saturday, but the fight card becomes official tomorrow afternoon.
UFC on Fox 11 Weigh-In Results
- Fabricio Werdum (232.5) vs. Travis Browne (245.5)
- Miesha Tate (135.5) vs. Liz Carmouche (135)
- Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs. Edson Barboza (156)
- Brad Tavares (185) vs. Yoel Romero (185.5)
- Rafael dos Anjos (155.5) vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov (155.5)
- Thiago Alves (170.5) vs. Seth Baczynski (170.5)
- Jorge Masvidal (155.5) vs. Pat Healy (156)
- Estevan Payan (146) vs. Alex White (146)
- Caio Magalhaes (185.5) vs. Luke Zachrich (185.5)
- Jordan Mein (170.5) vs. Hernani Perpetuo (170.5)
- Dustin Ortiz (125.5) vs. Ray Borg (125.5)
- Mirsad Bektic (146) vs. Chas Skelly (145)
- Derrick Lewis (256) vs. Jack May (252.5)
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!