The troubled Bellator pay-per-view finally came to pass, and it proved to have its own issues.
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson took a controversial decision nod over Muhammed "King Mo" Lawal, and Will Brooks upset Michael Chandler to nab the interim lightweight strap. Also, Tito Ortiz stunned Alexander Shlemenko with a easy first round submission.
All in all, it was a solid night of action in the Bellator cage.
Bellator 120 Main Card
- Quinton Jackson defeats Muhammed Lawal by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Interim Lightweight World Championship: Will Brooks defeats Michael Chandler by split decision (48-46, 47-48, 48-47)
- Tito Ortiz defeats Alexander Shlemenko via technical submission (arm-triangle) at 2:27 of the first round
- Alexander Volkov defeats Blagoy Ivanov via submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:08 of the second round
- Michael Page defeats Ricky Rainey by TKO at 4:29 of the first round
Bellator 120 Preliminary Card
- Cheick Kongo defeats Eric Smith by TKO at 4:35 of the second round
- Marcin Held defeats Nate Jolly via submission (armbar) at 4:20 of the first round
- Fabricio Guerreiro defeats Shahbulat Shamhalaev via submission (kimura) at 3:29 of the first round
- Goiti Yamauchi defeats Mike Richman by unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Austin Lyons defeats Zach Underwood by technical decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)
- Mike Wessel defeats Justin Frazier by TKO at 4:28 of the first round
- Ben Brewer defeats Andy Uhrich by KO at 2:40 of the second round
- Codie Shuffield defeats Anthony Lemon via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:15 of the second round
- Brian Hal defeats Cortez Phelia by TKO at 0:24 of the third round
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!