The Saturday upset has become a weekly tradition so far this season.
The state of Oklahoma is the home of the first two victims. First, the Sooners stumbled at Jerry's World against the Cougars of Brigham Young. Then another set of Cougars, this time from Houston, took down the Cowboys of Oklahoma State.
USC's annual meltdown happened in Seattle at the hands of former Trojan Steve Sarkisian and his Washington Huskies.
BYU was humbled by a 26-point loss to unranked Florida State.
SEC darling Ole Miss couldn't get by the Ole Ball Coach and his ferocious Gamecocks.
Even the White House couldn't help Penn State get by unranked Iowa.
The second chance Sooners coudn't overcome the Hurricanes in Miami.
This week unranked Arkansas tamed the previously unbeaten Tigers of Auburn.
But perhaps more impressive is an "upset" that has been happening all season long. In Moscow, a group of Vandals have reached the midway point with a 5-1 record. Considering Idaho hasn't won five games in a single season since 2000 and that four of the six games were on the road, this is no small feat.
Parity has arrived in college football. Year after year, teams that no one thought could compete with the "big boys" are stepping up in a big way.
That parity shows in the Bleacher Creature poll with 10 conferences represented, including the Mountain West, WAC, and Conference-USA.
The conference breakdown for Week Six is as follows: Big XII: Five, SEC: Four, Big Ten: Four, ACC: Three, Big East: Two, Mountain West: Two, Pac-10: Two, Conference-USA: One, Independent: One, WAC: One
To view how each pollster voted click here.
Now, on to the Week Seven Bleacher Creature College Football Rankings...
1. Alabama 6-0 (19) 858 Next: No. 21 South Carolina
2. Florida 5-0 (15) 847 Next: Arkansas
3. Texas 5-0 (1) 781 Next: vs. No. 22 Oklahoma (at Dallas)
4. Virginia Tech 5-1 731 Next: at No. 20 Georgia Tech
T5. Boise State 5-0 675 Next: at Tulsa
T5. USC 4-1 675 Next: at No. 24 Notre Dame
7. Ohio State 5-1 613 Next: at Purdue
8. Cincinnati 5-0 602 Next: at No. 17 South Florida
9. Iowa 6-0 595 Next: at No. 25 Wisconsin
10. Miami (FL) 4-1 535 Next: at Central Florida
11. TCU 5-0 529 Next: Colorado State
12. LSU 5-1 514 Next: idle
13. Oregon 5-1 488 Next: idle
14. Penn State 5-1 363 Next: Minnesota
15. Kansas 5-0 361 Next: at Colorado
16. Nebraska 4-1 344 Next: Texas Tech
17. South Florida 5-0 316 Next: at No. 8 Cincinnati
18. Oklahoma State 4-1 251 Next: Missouri
19. BYU 4-1 245 Next: at San Diego State
20. Georgia Tech 5-1 225 Next: at No. 4 Virginia Tech
21. South Carolina 5-1 180 Next: at No. 1 Alabama
22. Oklahoma 3-2 167 Next: vs. No. 3 Texas (vs. Dallas)
23. Houston 4-1 86 Next: at Tulane
24. Notre Dame 4-1 81 Next: No. 5 USC
25. Wisconsin 5-1 63 Next: at No. 9 Iowa
Others Receiving Votes: Auburn 61, Utah 56, Pitt 32, West Virginia 30, Missouri 27, Ole Miss 9, Arizona 6, Central Michigan 5, Arkansas 3, Michigan 2, Idaho 1
If you would like to become a pollster in the Bleacher Creature Poll all you have to do is send your weekly rankings to firstname.lastname@example.org. All polls must be received by 3:00 AM ET (12 AM PT) on each Monday (or by the end of the day Sunday). If you have questions please contact Kristofer Green.
Bleacher Creature Pollsters: 78Lion, Allen Kenney, BabyTate, Brad Vipperman, Bret Feddern, Brooks Webb, Caleb M, Carl Stine, Dan Scofield, Dean Walker, Delane Kelley, Garrett Traggorth, GeorgiaDawg, HD Handshoe, James Crytzer, Jameson Fleming, Joe Guarr, Joel Barker, Joseph Morgan, Justin Potts, Keith Shelton, Kevin McGrady, Kevin Trahan, Kristofer Green, Les Adkins, Mark Welling, Michael Collins, Michael Foster, Michael Oleszek, Michael Shibley, Misthaufen, Mitch Wilson, Mitchell Morse, Paul Salman, Peter Rohman, Rick McMahan, Ron Clements, Ryan Jelley, Sportscaster007, Tiger Histalmos, Timothy Croley, Tyler Stimson.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!