To listen to the Utah Jazz Podcast click here .
(Or download the podcast by right-clicking and selecting save link as.)
Here is an outline of what hosts Jake Stowell and Mark Welling talk about in this week's podcast.
- The problems the Jazz have had against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- The log jam at the two guard position.
- The defensive problems of the Jazz.
- What the Jazz have to do to win on the road.
- Deron Williams vs. Chris Paul who is playing better?
- Should the Jazz trade Boozer now that his trade value has elevated?
- Matt Harpring doing Jazz broadcasts—good or bad?
Thanks for listening to another edition of the Utah Jazz Podcast. We continue to welcome e-mails and comments about the podcast, and encourage questions or suggestions for upcoming episodes.
The Utah Jazz Podcast is Episode 36 of "The Big Podcast" recorded December 15, 2009.
For more sports podcasts, news, articles, and insights visit The Big Podcast.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!