Many of you may have heard that John Morrison is set to turn heel soon, the reason being that he performs better as a heel.
That's absolutely true because John Morrison's definitely a better heel.
His mic work, charisma, and even his gimmick is meant to be heelish.
Rumor has it that John Morrison's planned to win the world title at elimination chamber.
Not sure if it's true or not but I do have a source who goes by the name of Joe Burgett.
Joe Burgett has reported in a few of his articles that John Morrison will win the world championship because many people backstage including Triple H feel it's his time to shine.
Now, I personally don't like the idea because I have way bigger plans for John Morrison.
This is how I want everything to go down.
- Chris Jericho wins at elimination chamber and become new world champion.
- The next SmackDown, Edge comes out and admits that he's challenging Chris Jericho to a one on one match at Wrestlemania for the world championship.
- Meanwhile, John Morrison qualifies for the money in the bank match and tells the audience that if he wins money in the bank he's going to cash it in at Wrestlemania 27.
- At Wrestlemania 26, John Morrison wins money in the bank after beating his 7 other opponents.
- Edge vs Chris Jericho is the second last match on the card, (the last match being HBK vs The Undertaker).
- The two have one hell of a match up and at the end, Edge beats Jericho to win the world championship.
- All of a sudden, John Morrison's music hits and he reveals that he's cashing in money in the bank right that second.
- Apparently this match was different from the other matches which were all squash matches.
- John Morrison and Edge have a great 10 minute match with near fall after near fall and the end being John Morrison hitting Edge with starship pain to get the 3 count.
- It's like killing two birds with one stone, John Morrison's the new world champion and he's instantly turned into a heel.
- Obviously since Edge's a fan favourite now the fans would pick Edge over John Morrison kind of like CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy from last year.
- John Morrison and Edge would go on to feud until Extreme Rules when Edge beats John Morrison to become new world champion.
- After beating John Morrison, Edge's new number one contender would be none other then his "brother", Christian.
What do you guys think?
It would make John Morrison a bigger star and would reward Edge another world championship. Not to mention turning John Morrison into a full on heel. This idea's seriously better than the elimination chamber idea that Joe Burgett mentioned in my view.
Like the new article format? Send us feedback!