Ten TUF Thoughts is my humorous and not so to the point recap of The Ultimate Fighter season 11 episodes.
1. Team Liddell’s Joe Henle and Team Ortiz’s Seth Baczynski will be the last to fight before the wild card is announced. Seth is heavily favored. Not because Joe was the last pick, but because Joe looks like a homeless bum that Kimbo Slice might have stepped over while walking to one of his backyard brawls.
2. Evidently Nick Ring has some loose ligaments. Hey! That is not what I was talking about. Your mom would not be proud of you right now. Shameful!
3. Joe has an MBA. But he hasn't let an education hold him back from training for the last six months to be a fighter. Be prepared for an influx of Mastered degree businessmen taking over MMA. Those guys are hardcore!
4. I could watch Roy Nelson honk Amir Sadollah's nose for hours. Is that wrong?
5. Fight time! Seth wins the first round. He could have choked Joe out, but in the end he let him go. Turns out Joe looks just like a picture of Jesus that hung on the wall of his childhood home.
6. Joe wins the second round which is a battle on the ground. A ground war where each fighter practices getting into a good position and either doing no damage or immediately giving it up.
7. It's kind of a well kept secret, but I'm going to let it out of the bag. Joe has only been fighting for six months! Shhh.. don't tell anyone, it's just between you and me.
8. We find out that Joe has amazing heart. An amazing heart that decided to rest the entire third round. Seth gets the victory in the decisive round.
9. Wild Card equals Kyacey Uscola v Kris McCray: The battle of the two guys whose parents tried and succeeded in misspelling their first names.
10. Rich's spot is given to Kourt McGee..wait... it's Court with a C. What were his parents thinking?