Now it’s a pretty safe assumption that Undertaker is facing Triple H at WrestleMania 27.
It’s also a pretty safe assumption that Undertaker is going to defeat Triple H at WrestleMania 27!
But what’s in-store for Undertaker after WrestleMania?
I think it will be either one of two things…
He’s responsible for having Undertaker “buried” at Bragging Rights, so it would only be natural that he sets his sights on him.
When Undertaker came out on Raw last Monday, for all we know he was about to call out Wade Barrett, but Triple H interrupted him before he could even get a microphone.
After WrestleMania, could we see what Undertaker has to say to Mr. Barrett?
I think if played out correctly, this could be a very brutal and intriguing storyline with two of SmackDown’s biggest guys.
I’ve been seeing a lot of talk about this feud as of late. After I sat down to think about it….it makes sense!
Now this is completely just me taking a huge guess for the entire storyline, but I’m going to break it down into parts.
1. After WrestleMania, Undertaker takes time off so he doesn’t get injured again.
2. At WrestleMania, John Cena turns into a heel.
3. For the next 7 months he feuds with various faces, tears apart the “universe” and has a pretty dominating win-loss record.
4. However sometime between TLC and Elimination Chamber things start to change. John Cena can’t win a match, he has no backstage friends and no one respects him.
5. The night after Elimination Chamber, Cena gets all sorts of emotional as the crowd chants “you suck” and “you can’t win.” That’s when Cena goes into a fit of rage and proclaims he can beat anybody and will prove it. He challenges Undertaker on the spot.
6. After a few moments of nothing, Undertaker makes his return and accepts John Cena’s challenge. It’s announced somewhere that this is Undertaker’s final WrestleMania.
7. For the weeks leading up to WrestleMania, John Cena constantly attacks Undertaker from behind, beating and bloodying him to prove to everyone that John Cena fears no man.
8. Eventually Undertaker starts to get the upper-hand, at which point Cena runs away every chance he gets.
9. Undertaker then tells Cena at WrestleMania he won’t have a chance to run anywhere…because at WrestleMania it will be John Cena vs. Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match.
10. At WrestleMania 28 Undertaker comes out with Paul Bearer and the druids one last time before entering the cell. John Cena’s music hits and he walks to the outside of the cell and refuses to get in. He taunts Undertaker before walking away but Kane comes out of nowhere and grabs Cena and puts into inside the cell, Kane then locks the cell and him and Undertaker both signify to one another that they are on the same page once more.
11. After a grueling 30 minute match, Undertaker comes out victorious with his customary tombstone piledriver.
12. He walks out of the cell and sees Paul Bearer, who points Undertaker to the top of the cell. He hugs Paul out of respect and stares down the cell.
13. Undertaker climbs on top of the cell one last time and proceeds to kneel before the crowd until the cell raises up to the rafters with Undertaker: His version of riding off into the sunset.
So what do you guys think?
Is either of these plausible?
Do you think that he’s going to have a storyline with someone else?
Let the debating….begin!
Also, I know it's highly unlikely a Hell in a Cell match will happen because WrestleMania 28 is taking place at an open stadium....but imagine how epic this could be!