Now, don't get me wrong, I actually want some of these things to happen.
Maybe by saying that these things will never happen, it'll cause some sort of jinx (even though I'm not superstitious) and at least a couple of these things will happen.
Prove me wrong WWE. Until then, here are 20 things that I believe will never happen:
20. Rey Mysterio unmasks.
19. WWE wins an Oscar for one of their films.
18. Zack Ryder gets a push (nobody pushes Zack Ryder).
17. Daniel Bryan surpasses what he did at last year's SummerSlam.
16. Christian becomes World Champion.
15. A Divas match goes over five minutes.
14. The Undertaker, Triple H or Randy Orton make it to the ring in under five minutes.
13. Sin Cara surpasses Rey Mysterio in popularity.
12. CM Punk shares a beer with Steve Austin.
11. Wade Barrett main-events another PPV.
10. Dolph Ziggler gets another World Title reign.
9. Shawn Michaels comes out of retirement.
8. John Cena, Randy Orton or Triple H lose cleanly again (unless it's to each other).
7. John Morrison surpasses the accomplishments of The Miz.
6. John Cena turns heel.
5. Sting wrestles for WWE.
4. Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestles another match.
3. The Rock comes back full time.
2. WWE acknowledges that Chris Benoit existed.
1. The Undertaker loses at WrestleMania.