Let's take a look at the top 10 reasons JaMarcus Russell would be a perfect fit for the Oakland Raiders, again.
10. Money. JaMarcus Russell made so much money in his initial contract with the Raiders he can probably afford to play this season for free. The Raiders are spending a HUGE amount of money on NFL castaway failures and cannot afford to pay for a top notch QB. Russell may be willing to structure a contract that will help the Raiders.
9. Darrius Heyward-Bey CAN catch.
8. Jason Campbell makes JaMarcus Russell look like Michael Vick as far as scrambling is concerned. Campbell is as durable as the original light-bulb filament.
6. Khalif Barnes read How To Block for a Quarterback by Lincoln Kennedy, and it really improved his game this year. Now he has only allowed 12 sacks this year as opposed to his normal 37.
5. Robert Gallery is starring in an upcoming film titled Tackle-less in Seattle.
4. Hue Jackson DOESN'T look like Curly Howard.
3. Kyle Boller probably can't even bowl either.
2. Louis Murphy discovered "stick'em."
1. "Parson Calmer" makes JaMarcus Russell look like Joe Montana.
Considering these 10 minor factors, JaMarcus Russell may be the answer for the Raiders' seemingly endless woes at QB since Rich Gannon. The Raiders have a solid team this year, and it would be a shame if they don't make the playoffs because of a quarterback once again.