Born a Gooner. Live a Gooner. Die a Gooner.
I think its pretty impressive. Honestly, It could have been even longer still impressive. I do not understand how some lesser talented individuals get picked. I could name several people who get accepted with less talent.
I think it's pretty good, it could have been a bit longer but good nonetheless. Do you know Rachel Miller? She has to be the absolute worst writer on this site, the fact that they accepted her is beyond me. Justin Watry is not that good either, but the comments sections of his articles are pretty entertaining.
Thanks for your message. I will try to give you my opinion from BR perspective. Please don't mind it.
1. The title should be starting with a key word. In case of this article, it is WWE. A title like say "WWE PG Era: Is it a bad business move?" would be a better idea. B/R likes these kind of headlines.
2. The opening paragraph sells your articles. You have to keep it very simple and concise. In case of your article, the second sentence itself contained a lot of clauses. You need to work on your sentence structuring a bit. I would say that go for simple and short sentences with good use vocabulary in your application article.
3. Other than that, the article is good. I found it a tad short. I did not count words, but the limit is 500. I would suggest that make a full use of it.
4. As for the image, go for appealing images. In this case, this image fits. However, may be an image of Cena would have helped too.
5. This one will sound very weird to you, but it is the reality these days. BR is not exactly accepting applications with gimmick usernames these days, unless and until the writer is exceptionally talented. I guess, you would be better off with a more mainstream username. Moreover, if they find out you have two accounts on the site, you will blocked for sometime and will hardly ever be accepted as a writer.
I hope these things help you. In case you wanna know anything more, feel free to ask.
I am the owner of the Ryback Parody Account.... The TRUE Ryback Parody Account.