I'm a die-hard Pittsburgh fan who follows all three teams religiously. I'm one of those crazy people who actually subscribes to the NFL, NHL, and MLB tv packages on DirecTV...yes, I actually am a glutton for punishment and pay to see the Pirates lose. I also follow Newcastle United FC extremely closely. I have some pretty staunch sports opinions that a lot of people would hate.
1) Golf sucks. It's never exciting. I never understood why anyone who watch or play this game.
2) College football is a joke. Who ever heard of voting for teams? What is this? Figure skating?
3) The NBA is also a joke. College hoops are about 200% more entertaining.
4) As much as I don't like the man as a human being, Ben Roethlisberger is an elite QB. He isn't THE best in the league, but he's better than any QB not named Peyton Manning. (Yes, I'm saying he's better than Brady or Brees)
5) I have no respect for any American who support the following English football teams: Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea (OK, I'll make one exception to Chelsea, if you started following them before 2003, you're excused) And if you are asking, yes, I am saying I am better than you since I chose to follow the Cleveland Browns of England, Newcastle United. (they were in 11th place the year I began following them...)
Hey bud, got quite the debate stirring up in this one, check it out if you're interested in the NFL's Dirtiest Player Award going to Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward.
In wake of the ALCS, please check out my interview with the former Yankee and Angel, the truly inspirational, Jim Abbott!
I just posted a new article on the questions and answers gained from the Steelers first preseason game. I was hoping to get you to take a look at it. Let me know what you think.
Check what I believe the Steelers should focus on this training camp. Look forward to your comments.
Starting a little history lesson on the champs. Hope you check it out and enjoy it!
Here are my two latest, both Cowboys related. Would love it if you could check them out, but no worries if you can't. Thanks!
Ranking the hearts of the lineups in baseball
The title explains itself: How the Dallas Cowboys Stole My Heart.
If you have the time, I'd love for you to check it out. If not, no worries. Thanks!
As part of the CBS application, we were all asked to submit a number of questions that we'd ask a player from our favorite team if we ever had the opportunity to interview him, I chose Santonio Holmes, let me know what you think.
Just posted my latest. Breaking down my expectations for the Cowboys' 2009 season. If you have a second, I would love your feedback, but if you cannot get around to it, no worries! Thansk!